Guiding the Way to Inclusion - Call for Proposals
Guiding the Way to Inclusion (GWI) offers enrollment and admission professionals an opportunity to explore issues pertaining to campus diversity and multicultural recruitment. Focused on diversity and access, GWI features education sessions that highlight best practices for supporting underrepresented students through the college admission process. In addition to promoting in-depth understanding of college enrollment processes, this conference prioritizes personal and professional growth.
GWI 2020 will occur July 26-29, 2020 at the Flamingo Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
1. NACAC provides laptops, clickers and internet access in session rooms. All other needs, including: flip charts, laser pointers, etc. are the responsibility of each speaker.
2. Microphones are provided in session rooms when necessary.
3. Audio to play videos must be requested at the time of the proposal submission.
4. There is a 3 presenter maximum for individual session proposals.
5. All PowerPoint slides are provided to attendees to review prior to the conference.
6. All speakers are responsible for conference registration, hotel and travel accommodations.
Proposals are due by Friday, November 8, 2019. Please contact Crystal E. Newby, senior associate director of education and training, with additional questions.