2019 National Conference Call For Proposals
Whether you work at a large or small school, return to your office energized and inspired after comparing notes and improving your professional knowledge and skills with colleagues. On the fence about submitting a proposal? Here are some of the take-aways that speakers gain.
- Opportunity to share research and expertise. Education sessions featured at the NACAC conference allow speakers to assume the role of content leadership and expertise. Often, presenting at the conference allows speakers to then submit articles to be featured in the blog, bulletin and the Journal.
- Interact and engage the professional community. Education sessions are a great opportunity to network with attendees that are participating in the conference. Speaking opens up opportunities to share interest and develop awareness on topics that are important to the field and encourages a necessary call to action.
To submit to the Call for Proposals please follow the NACAC guidelines and policies:
- Session speaker quantities are limited in the following categories and are non-negotiable:
- Education Sessions: 5 Speakers Total
- Career and/or Global Hub: 3 Speakers Total
- Learning Lounge: 2 Speakers Total
- Tech Lab: 2 Speakers Total
- Poster: 1 Speaker Total
- Ignite: 1 Speaker Total
- All speakers must put their PPT on the official NACAC PPT template.
- All sessions will be recorded and available for attendees to purchase post-conference
- All speakers must be registered attendees of the conference. NACAC does not reimburse for registration expenses, including transportation and housing at the conference
- Education sessions are noncommercial forums. Individuals should refrain from using brand names and endorsing specific products.
- Speakers must follow the proposal deadline submissions dates.
- View the Content Strands and Submission Categories.
Please note, once a proposal is submitted it cannot change.
Have questions? Email Kelly Ferrante.